Mind Blowing Thoughts
– Updated every hour –
- The 'W' key went from one of the least used keys to undisputably the most used in less than 2 decades
- “I died when...” can be used to express finding something very funny, but “I died a little when...” can be used to express the exact opposite
- When moses destroyed the first set of commandments he was literally breaking the law
- If we planted trees instead of gravestones we’d never have to worry about deforestation.
- The parents that have the most restriction, have the least control. The more restrictive the parent is, the less respect the kid has for them making lying way more common and easier for them.
- The bloodbenders from Avatar/Korra could theoretically control erections
- Everyone blames storm troopers for having bad aim but no one ever suggests that maybe the Empire cheaped out when buying the blasters
- Parents probably discount their kids telling them about the scary stuff happening in their house in horror movies because, having to buy a house and move again after just moving is much more terrifying than any ghost.
- Most celebrities would talk about how they wish to go out in public without being recognized but when they finally got a chance to hide behind a mask they cried for even more attention.
- If you commit an original crime, you are technically a lawmaker, not a law breaker.
- Jessie's girl might have been Stacey's mom and their phone number was 867-5309
- Saying “trust me” makes you less trustworthy
- If there was a cure for stupid, stupid people wouldn't take it
- Attractive people telling unattractive people that looks don't matter is the same as rich people telling poor people that money doesn't matter
- Ever since the green skittle was changed from lime to apple, life has gone downhill.